Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

My life

I started blogging as my way of keeping a diary. I don't want to miss a minute of my son's life.
I stopped blogging because I hit a wall. Everything in my life seemed to go wrong at exactly at the sametime, a few things had to give.

I missed writing my musings, missed sharing my son's life. But I'm back again and I want to document every second :)

On the whole my life is not very interesting, I will give you an example:

Today is Saturday.

 Alfie work me up my climbing on my head and giving me a huge sloppy kiss. We played on the bed a while before getting up. I made him some Weetabix with a little whole milk and some banana custard, he ate most of it with his hands, covering every inch of his face, clothes and table. 






 


We then took a shower. Fresh nappy on, then Alfie stood on the sofa shouting at the birds in the garden while I attempted to get him dressed. 

Then Alfie did some cruising around the furniture, before dancing to some music.

I've drank half a cup of coffee. Alfie has fallen on his bum twice but countless giggles.

It might not seem a lot, not very interesting to the outside world. But it's 10:30am on a Saturday and I can't imagine doing anything else. I look at that smiling face and I couldn't be happier

No comments:

Post a Comment